สูตร ตู้ สล็อต แหล่ง รวม_หมุนสล็อตออนไลน์ฟรี_เครดิตฟรี แอดไลน์_W88คาสิโนออนไลน์_แจกเครดิตทดลองเล่นฟรี2019
Arc Poetry Society, the publisher of Arc Poetry Magazine is seeking an Operations Officer on a part-time, contract basis. The Operations Officer is one of two key non-volunteer positions with Arc, and the successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Editor and the Board of Directors to issue three high-quality poetry magazines per year. The Operations Officer is responsible for the financial health of the Society, together with circulation, advertising, marketing and promotion of Arc Poetry Magazine.
The position will begin in January 2018, for a one-year contract. We estimate the average weekly workload at about ten hours, but workload fluctuates greatly with Arc’s grant funding cycles, and its production cycles. Arc, together with the Operations Officer, will review the contract and job performance within 2018 and may renew the contract year by year.
Duties: Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Operations Officer will be responsible for the following tasks and activities:
Grants and Other Fundraising
- Research applicable grants and other fundraising opportunities for consideration and priorization by Board of Directors
- Prepare, write and submit grant applications in consultation with and incorporating input from the Managing Editor, and the Board of Directors and/or its Executive
- Provide support to the implementation of a fundraising strategy; oversee fundraising activities, including creating, monitoring and maintaining ongoing campaign reporting templates
- Liaise between the Bookkeeper and the Board of Directors to oversee accounts and annual budgets, and participation in annual audit
- Administer contracts with, and liaise with the Bookkeeper to coordinate payments to, print and web contributors, permission holders and editorial honoraria, including tracking invoices, ordering, reviewing and distributing cheques
- Attend regular meetings with the Business Manager and members of the Executive, and attend Arc’s business Board meetings (generally every second month, alternating with editorial board meetings) as required
- Table a report summarizing activities, at each business meeting of the Board of Directors
- Fulfill all reporting requirements as per funding partners or licensees
- Provide input into and support for the implementation of a circulation management plan as approved by the Board of Directors, and for subscriber liaison and services
- Oversee magazine circulation, including management of pertinent contractors and staff, to ensure fulfillment, circulation, database maintenance, stationery preparation and maintenance, and regular renewal and direct-mail initiatives
- Work with Magazines Canada as the distributor of Arc Poetry Magazine to oversee newsstand sales and special campaigns
- Generate ad revenue and coordinate advertising in Arc Poetry Magazine or its website, including soliciting, design or contracting thereof, placement and invoicing; liaison with all advertisers
- Arrange for advertisements for Arc and its programs to be placed in appropriate forums, within approved advertising budgets, and liaise with the Bookkeeper to coordinate payments for such ads.
Marketing / Promotion, Events and Programs
- Provide input and support for the implementation of a marketing plan specific to Arc
- Assist the Board and the Managing Editor in coordinating events and liaising with event partners, such as the Ottawa International Writers Festival, VerseFest, City of Ottawa, etc.
- Assist the Board and the Managing Editor in supporting the Poet-in-Residence and/or other programs as needed
- Implement promotional plans and related campaigns approved by the Board of Directors using direct mail, online communication services, social media and networking, and any other relevant resources
- Participate in training as required
- Provide support to other staff and Board of Directors as necessary
Compensation: ?The Operations Officer will be entitled to annual compensation in the amount of $8400. This is a contract payment, and the Operations Officer will be responsible for all statutory remittances and personal reporting associated with this income.
Requirements: The Operations Officer will:
- Live in the National Capital Region, preferably within Ottawa itself (or be willing to relocate);
- Have a strong background in magazine management and/or grant-writing and/or financial administration (preferably 5+ years) and/or own a business providing these services, and demonstrate a proven track record in such work, including in project management and delivery;
- Have demonstrated skill in fundraising, preferably within literature and publishing in Canada;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with and motivate keen, yet busy, volunteers;
- Demonstrate a strong ability both to take direction from the board and to initiate and follow up on directions agreed to by the board.
Timeline: ?Arc’s Managing Editor role is changing hands, and staff duties/roles are being restructured. The outgoing Managing Editor will be available within limits for handoff and some orientation, so it would be preferred for the Operations Officer to start work in December 2017. Start date will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Expressions of interest, including a CV, work samples where appropriate, and letter of intent, should be delivered electronically by December 8, 2017.
Please direct inquiries and applications to the hiring committee, hr@เล่นสล็อตฟรีในเว็บไซต์ www.morningtillnoon.com.