สล็อต เครดิต ฟรี ล่าสุด 2019_สูตรบาคาร่า gclub_เล่นเกมยิงปลาฟรี_m88 ทางเข้า_sodazaa ดู บอล สด
Arc Poetry Magazine is seeking a Coordinating Editor who will work closely with the Arc Editorial Board to issue three high-quality poetry magazines per year. The Coordinating Editor is responsible for the production, editing and assembly of Arc Poetry Magazine, specifically setting deadlines, establishing and monitoring tasks, and working with the board, the designer, and contributors to meet these deadlines. The position will begin in June 2014, for a six-issue contract.
- Work, as needed, with members of the editorial board to develop an overall vision of each issue;
- Coordinate and attend the editorial board meetings (generally held every second month), work with board members to facilitate their decision-making, and prepare and distribute background documents for meetings;
- Set deadlines based on an approved production schedule, and work with poetry editors, prose editors, and the art editor to meet said deadlines;
- Work with the poetry editors to co-manage the submissions platform (Submittable), and issue acceptance and rejection notices;
- Work with the prose editors to coordinate prose content, including calls for reviews and confirmations of assignments;
- Working in various electronic formats (including Excel and Adobe Acrobat), order the magazine contents, prepare front and back matter, copy-edit and proofread the magazine, and coordinate contributors’ review of print proofs;
- Liaise with Art Director and Managing Editor to tender print runs;
- Ensure the high quality of each printed issue, and work with the designer to address any other print issues during the production period;
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to control budgets surrounding issue development, to liaise with contributors and deliver and assure return of writer and artist contracts, and to develop advertising contacts and contracts;
- Work closely with the Board and the Managing Editor to deliver marketing surrounding fundraising, contests, and circulation campaigns;
- Work closely with the Web Editor to offer input on website development and to develop the strategic roll-out of issue content, as well as working on other online campaigns with social media volunteers and Arc website contributors and webmaster;
- Attend Arc events and assume some responsibilities for coordinating events and liaising with event partners, such as WritersFest, VerseFest, City of Ottawa, etc.
- Work closely with board members and the Managing Editor to provide support for the Poet-in-Residence and/or other programs as needed;
- Provide feedback on grant applications and other documents.
The Coordinating Editor must fulfill each of the following requirements:
- Live in the National Capital Region, preferably within Ottawa itself (or be willing to relocate);
- Have a strong background in magazine management and/or communications management (preferably 5+ years) and/or own a business providing these services, and demonstrate a proven track record in such work, including in project management and delivery;
- Demonstrate excellence in creativity, and preferably have knowledge of the literary community in Canada;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with and motivate keen, yet busy, volunteers;
- Demonstrate a strong ability both to take direction from the board and to initiate and follow up on directions agreed to by the board.
The Coordinating Editor will be engaged in June 2014 to complete the work already commenced leading to the production and delivery in October 2014 of Arc’s Fall issue. This initial engagement will include a brief period of training, as feasible, with Arc’s outgoing Coordinating Editor, and familiarization with Arc’s production process. The Coordinating Editor will receive an honorarium of $3,000 for this initial period.
Thereafter, the Coordinating Editor will receive an honorarium of $5,000 per issue, for the remaining five issues (two years). The Board reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time on one month’s notice.
Expressions of interest—including a CV, portfolio of previous work (providing details of completed projects), and letter of intent—should be delivered electronically by May 21, 2014. The interview and selection process will occur in late May/early June, with work commencing mid-June.
Please direct inquiries and applications to Monty Reid, managingeditor@เล่นสล็อตฟรีในเว็บไซต์ www.morningtillnoon.com.